Windows provides so many customized features in Windows 8 Operating System. In this post I would like to tell about how to change the lock screen image, start screen image and account picture image in windows 8. You can personalize these three user interface screens with our own images.
Actually we can customize three sections as per our own images and pictures. Those are like below
1. Lock Screen
2. Start Screen
3. Account Picture
Changing of Lock Screen Image:
The main theme of Lock screen is whenever you press “Win + L” Your system will be locked and the default system defined image is shown. If you bored seeing this default system image then you can set your image as your lock screen.
1. All these customization settings are available is “Change PC Settings”. To open these settings simply move your mouse pointer to the top right corner then a menu will appear. You may open this menu by pressing “Win + C” keys from keyboard also. In that select “Gear” symbol saying as Settings .Select that.
2. System settings are appeared at the same place. Here you need to select “Change PC Settings”. Now it will open PC user interface settings like personalization, Users, Notifications, General, Privacy etc…
3. Now we want to change the lock screen and start screen images. All these customization settings are available in Personalization. Then click on Personalization. Here you can observe three options in Personalization. They are Lock screen, Start screen, Account Picture.
4. First of all click on Lock screen and change their settings. It shows you five default screen images from that you can choose any one. Either if you want to add your own image then click on Browse and select your own image from your computer.
Changing Start Screen Image:
Start screen is the start menu screen which is appear after login to your system. This is also the starting point of our system. It has 20 default start screen backgrounds with different colors supported. This start screen contains different designs of image backgrounds to customize.
1. Select Start screen option which is after the lock screen option. It shows you the predefined start screen back ground s with different designs and different colors.
2. Choose any one background from that and see the preview. Whenever you click any background design it will automatically assigns to the start screen.
3. We can change the color of that background by selecting different colors from the bottom color pane which is appearing as a color scale.
4. Selected color from color scale is changing the all fronts and their backgrounds in the user interface. You can experience the change whenever you select any color. By that you can easily modify your colors and choose your desired color.
Changing Account Picture:
Account picture gives some good look to your windows operating system. At the time of login you see your picture in the Username window along with your PC name.
1. By default it shows an empty picture of the account. It’s very boring to see that picture every time we login to our system. Apart from that you can add your picture or your beloved one’s picture.
2. To add an image to this simply click on Browse and select your personnel image and click on OK.
3. From next time you login you can see your image along with username at the place of empty picture.
4. If you have a webcam and you want to add a picture through your webcam, then simply click on Camera and your webcam will be opened. Take your recent photo and it will automatically add your photo to the Account Picture window.
5. In this way we can customize all the user interface settings in windows 8.